The Dvision Network is an ultimate blockchain-based NFT metaverse platform. The Dvision Network establishes a cutting-edge metaverse ecosystem, by utilizing its own VR technology, that helps to lower the entry barriers for all types of users across the globe. Therefore, it allows designers, enterprises and general users to dive into the most advanced metaverse experience.
Dear Dvision Community,
We have now completed the regular inspection procedure, fixing the bugs and improving the UI and UX. First and foremost, we would like to thank our users for participating in the beta phase of Dvision World 2.0 and for helping us to make it better and enhance it via these regular inspections. We have prepared an important patch note describing all the essential improvements and modifications made during the regular inspection period. We are in the everlasting process of increasing the user interface and experience in order to provide the smoothest metaverse experience in Dvision World 2.0.
Improvement & Modification List
<P2E> When dwelling in the dungeon, you can now meet more diverse types of monsters and be able to drop items.
<Seoul A/Seonjeongneung> It has been improved so that the user can modify the character’s location and free exit when leaving.
< Settings >
- When clicking <Escape> in <Department Store> within <D Ship>, the user will be spawned at the location where he stood before entering the department store.
- The <Escape> function will now have a cooldown period (waiting time) once used.
- The UI screen for the number of material consumption within the <Enchantment> process has been improved
- Unnecessary cache store text within <DVG low pop-up> has been deleted
- The term maximum flight altitude capability has been changed to safe flight altitude in <Riding>
- The standard 2X1 <Building> has been modified to be rotatable only at 180 degrees
- When using the <Escape> feature in <Settings>, it will now have the cooldown period
- The click of buttons overlaid with the message when printing toast messages has been enabled
- The display [E] will be exposed on the <Land> icon where the building is installed
- If there are no friends added to your <Friends> list, the display will now show a blank screen
- ID entry phrase has been added to the <Send Invitation> Pop-up nickname entry box
- The bug with user ranking information with underexposure phenomenon has been fixed
- The non-obtainment phenomenon with the contribution to the <LAND Purification Process> after the victory in battle has been fixed
- The phenomenon of some dungeons not allowing the users to enter due to server congestion has been fixed
- Fixed a problem where the connection time of “Connection Compensation Request” abnormally increased
- The disconnecting issue, when you select on-chain in the <D-Bank> has been fixed
- Fixed the issue with server loss during building installation in the building inventory
- Fixed a situation where housing items that were installed were not recovered normally during space initialization
- <Mail> Fixed an issue where expired <emails> were not automatically deleted.
- <UI> Correcting the incorrect invitation period for invitation items
- <Land Inventory> Fixes the phenomenon that building information is not updated when a building is replaced.
- <Housing> Modify the preset auto-storage slot name of the housing to output normally.
- Fixed a situation where housing items received by mail were not output in edit mode.